E-books from OverDrive can be read using your web browser or downloaded to your computer, e-book reader or mobile device.
- How to return titles before the end of your lending period
- OverDrive app v3.5 for iOS: issues and solutions (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- FAQ about problems with the recent iOS update (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Loan period: 21 days
- Maximum check-outs: 5
- Maximum holds: 5
- Requests are automatically checked out or can be held up to 72 hours (3 days).
Who can check out OverDrive e-books?
To check out OverDrive e-books, you need:
- a Traverse des Sioux Library card, or
- a library card from the Blue Earth, Brown, Nicollet, Sibley, Waseca, Le Sueur, Faribault and Watonwan County Library that has been registered with Traverse des Sioux Library Cooperative. More information about library cards ...
Expired registrations / "There is a problem with your account" messages:
If your card's registration has expired, when logging in you may a get a "there is a problem with your account" message. Contact the library for assistance.
Getting Started with:
- E-readers (Nook, Kobo,and others)
- iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Kindle e-readers
- Kindle Fire
- Kobo tablets
- Nook tablets
- OverDrive Read (read e-books using a web browser; no additional software or downloads required)
- Windows 8, RT, and 10